sympathy guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fashion Contest Entries

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fashion Contest Entries Empty Fashion Contest Entries Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Shasyu

Shasyu
Admin

After looking at the rules found in the Calendar Thread,
please post your entries here and state which categories
you are applying to and why you think the outfit goes with the category.

Thank you.

https://sympathyguild.forumotion.com

2Fashion Contest Entries Empty Re: Fashion Contest Entries Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Miss Ghost

Miss Ghost

Fashion Contest Entries Mabino21 (Extravagant) I feel very elegant in this outfit, it's one of my favorites.
Fashion Contest Entries Mabino22 (Creative) I never really see these items used in outfits (except for zorro boots) and I really enjoy how they go together.

3Fashion Contest Entries Empty Re: Fashion Contest Entries Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Shasyu

Shasyu
Admin

Here are my examples for each category(ignore that I have my bunny ears in several categories. These are just examples.)
Fashion Contest Entries Exampl10

https://sympathyguild.forumotion.com

4Fashion Contest Entries Empty Re: Fashion Contest Entries Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Mandabutt

Mandabutt

Cuteness!:

Fashion Contest Entries 2lclaix

I love my 2012 Winter Wear; I think it's absolutely adorable. Paired with it I chose Kitty Paws and Dowra's Boots.
CUTENESS ALL THE WAY even the Reindeer think I'm cute /hairflip

Uniqueness:

Fashion Contest Entries R1mp8p

Crash Shot is the coolest pose with archery, in my opinion :U
I have on my Puppet Theater, Battle School Gloves, Starlet Boots, Great Goggle Shades and Red Angles. It's something I'm usually seen in when I'm joking around with friends about how cool I am. 8D

5Fashion Contest Entries Empty Re: Fashion Contest Entries Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:09 pm

My Cuteness!

Fashion Contest Entries From_d11

Wait for it...

Almost there...

Keep going...

Fashion Contest Entries Da_tru10
Fashion Contest Entries Doakes-surprise-mutha

JK This was for Uniqueness!!!!!!!!!
It was unique cause you were expecting my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6Fashion Contest Entries Empty Re: Fashion Contest Entries Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Frosty

Frosty

Extravagance on the left, Casual on the right.
Fashion Contest Entries Extrav10
Dress? Check. Needlessly Large Ribbon? Check. Head held high? Check. The Elf Queen's shoes? Che-... Close enough?
Then off to something less showy...
Just something I used to wear around...EVERYWHERE! Thanks again to my champion fashion designer, Reaper, for this hat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum