sympathy guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treasure Hunt Event

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Treasure Hunt Event Empty Treasure Hunt Event Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:10 am

Hosted by yours truly, I wish to part with some of my items. These items range from average to rare. However, I don't just want to give these away, no. I wish to make a game out of it. So the challenge is I'm the treasure chest. This means that I'm going to be hiding somewhere in Mabinogi, Uladh only, and anyone who finds me may pick a prize. However, there is a catch. You must find me before the clock strikes 12:00am or 12:00pm(in game time) because at each of those times I will be moving to a new location. But fear not, this event will take place more than once so if you miss a chance for a cool item that you may like, be on the look out for this event's return. The first instance of this event will begin on August 2nd and will start at 12:00pm Central Standard Time. The event will end at 7:00pm Central Standard Time.

Rules of the Event - Upon finding me I will ask you to pick a number between 1 and 20. The closer you are to the number I'm thinking of, the greater your prize will be. Alternatively, you can give me a 20k and immediately receive the best gift I have to offer. This is optional however as I am wanting to save up for heavy armor for giants. Upon me moving to a different location I will provide a hint as to where I am in guild chat so as not to make it too difficult. That said I will only have up to 5 items each time I do this event so be sure you are one of these 5 people :>.

Rare items to be given away during this event are:
Executioner's Sword
Demonic Cylinder
Starblade Shuriken
Chef's Passion
Shooting Star Robe

Only one of these will be given as the rare item during this event. So come find me and see what you get from this wonderful chest with the cute name! :3

The event will be move to Saturday to account for people who work or cannot be on during weekdays. In the meantime, a mini version of this event will take place wednesday-friday. Common goods and gems will be the prizes for these mini versions.

Last edited by Nokono on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change in plans)

2Treasure Hunt Event Empty Apology Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:43 am

Okay so, things have come up involving my parents. So I'm posting this to inform everyone in the guild that the event is going to be delayed until probably Sunday due to parents being Disruptive to my summer vacation time. If I cannot host the event then I will attempt to do so at a more stable time when I can. I will let everyone know via here or notes in mabi when I plan to do the event exactly. Please forgive me for not having this event ready on time. I'll attempt to do better in the future of planning things and making sure that nothing foreseeable will get in the way.

3Treasure Hunt Event Empty Re: Treasure Hunt Event Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Miss Ghost

Miss Ghost

That's understandable, I'm sure you'll do a great job when you can get the event going. :]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum