sympathy guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Applicants for Officer HERE

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Applicants for Officer HERE Empty Applicants for Officer HERE Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Mandabutt

Mandabutt

If you don't know what this is about; check the news!

Applications are to be posted here.

2Applicants for Officer HERE Empty Application. Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 pm

aeriaslilac

aeriaslilac

Oh geeze. Uh I don't really wanna say I think I deserve officer, after all it's the guild who decides who deserves it. And I mean really with my personality that can swap at the drop of a pen. ^w^;; I really wanna get to know everyone and try to find more reasons to come back to Mabi. I've been sort of drifting away from it since it's getting a bit boring. But you all are so amazing *o* I kinda find myself coming back bit by bit xD. I'm kinda scatterbrained and totally off the wall random, but I really wanna help Vincere swim! You know that phrase "Sink or Swim?" I swim competitively and I'm not about to watch Vincere sink >:0! I'm not gonna list all my good qualities or bad qualities since a lot of you kinda already have seen a few of them. I don't like bragging, but when I interacted with a few of you when I was in fallenwings I saw how close of a family you were. I compared it to the guild I was in at the time, and fallenwings grew a lot colder somehow. I'm not bashing them though! They were amazing friends that I still talk to to this day. However you guys are an amazing family that I wouldn't trade for the whole world. So I wanna see if I can help this guild as much as possible, and if I'm not cut out for it, then I would gladly discuss finding a replacement :3

http://thexnightsidexgirl.deviantart.com/

3Applicants for Officer HERE Empty Application Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Alyut

Alyut

Well ummm I feel like i'd be a good officer because im always active and always wanting to do stuff with people be it chilling or running stuff and im always wanting to help people and i hope you consider me for being officer and if you do i'll try my best to make everyone feel more welcome and more of a family than before.

4Applicants for Officer HERE Empty Re: Applicants for Officer HERE Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:27 pm

Miss Ghost

Miss Ghost

Why I should become guild officer. That's a great question, I love participating in a guild as much as possible. I'm very creative and always am trying to come up with new ideas for events and just thing that we can do together as a whole. My strong points besides my many ideas would also be my ability to socialize with most people. I'm never one to shy away from a good conversation.

Experience wise, I was officer for a while during Vincere's start, although my inactivity at the time did effect my work, I'd like to think while I was there I still did a good job. I've managed a guild for maplestory as a guild leader until I was unfortunately banned, so I am experienced in managing events and people. I've also had experience helping run the website, youtube, and guild chat.

I'm also very active, I'm on usually at least 5 days a week. Although I do log on at random hours, I do try to stay active socially in the guild. I've been in the guild a very long time, although the ride has been bumpy, I would like to believe that it has given me the ability to call this guild; home. Even if I'm not chosen, I'll still work my hardest to make sure that Sympathy has a long and amazing run.

And always remember, Sympathy is a luxury for pirates. Wink

5Applicants for Officer HERE Empty Re: Applicants for Officer HERE Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:28 pm

janny

i should be officer because im a really nice guy and i know how to install hardwood floors and i know my circuits and calculus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum